[Ravensfort] A Request from your Reeve

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Wed Sep 25 15:41:43 PDT 2002

Greetings to the wonderful populace of Ravensfort--

Your Reeve has request-- after Friday, September 27 (the deadline for submitting Defender receipts--hint, hint) please do NOT give me any loose paperwork until after Lord Balda and I move.

If you have a budget request for our February Event-- Please EMAIL this to me. Our email service is not being interrupted with this move (it is about the only thing staying the same :-) ).

I am requesting this so that nothing is misplaced during this move.  This will be especially important at our October Populace as it occurs just 2 days prior to the move.  Everything should be sorted out and back to normal (as much as it was ever normal) by our the October business meeting.

If you have any question please feel free to contact me privately.

Until then I remain--
Isobail inghean Gilla Chrisod

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type application/octet-stream deleted ]