[Ravensfort] T-Tunic Night ! ! !

Kezia (Barbara Gilbert) kezia at pbgilbert.net
Mon Sep 2 17:01:49 PDT 2002

Greetings,
Just in case someone does not know what we live, here are directions. On hwy
45 take the hwy 30 exit going east. There is construction but this is a
major intersection so just watch. You will go passed a light with Brookshire
Brothers and Golden Coral on the corner. The second light will be 75 north.
Eckered Drugs and Walgreen will be on the corners. Turn left going north on
75 North at the second light. Just on top of the hill about 2 blocks is
Pleasant Street, turn left going east on this street. We are the second
house on the left. Park on the grass or where ever you can. I will have a
Ravens Fort banner out as a marker. Bring your material and your sewing
machines. I look forward to seeing you.
HE Kezia