[Ravensfort] Request for personal banners at Stargate 30th

talis talis at mail.ev1.net
Sat Sep 7 16:14:25 PDT 2002

Greetings to all those attending Stargate 30th this upcoming weekend.  I have been given the pleasure of decorating the  pavillion for feast.  I would like to use personal banners to help in decorating.  If you would  like us to display your banner, please bring it to the kitchen area at the pavillion by noon on Saturday.  Please make sure that your banners have rope to help us hang them.  They will need to be picked up no later than 10 am on Sunday from the pavillion.  Thank you very much for your assistance.

Lady Cecelie die Atrzten