[Ravensfort] The point is this: My background.

Derek Staha dstaha at houston.rr.com
Sun Sep 15 06:11:07 PDT 2002

To say I’m well-rounded would be an understatement.  As you know I have always been a fan of aviation through my father, my education, and my hobbies.  I always follow the latest news and trends. I learned that most engineering jobs are very similar today.  Almost all analysis is done via the computer.  New recruits just need to learn the software and procedures of the company.  Of course there would be a learning period, but there always is. I am at the point in my career for a major change.
--
[ which.pif of type application/octet-stream deleted ]