[Ravensfort] receipt reminder--request

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Mon Sep 16 17:58:54 PDT 2002

Just a  reminder that if you have receipts for our event I need them on or before Friday, September 27. You can also give them to me at Defender.

If you have ones to turn in please email me privately at isobail at ev1.net so that I can get an idea of who to look for and find this weekend.

The checks for these reimbursements will be sent out as soon as I can AFTER Defender.  If you have any questions please let me know.

In Service I remain--
Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type application/octet-stream deleted ]