[Ravensfort] Moving day

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Sun Sep 22 22:27:02 PDT 2002

Greetings Everyone-

As previously announced Lord Balda and I are moving SOON.   Right now the date is set as Saturday, October 5 and we are looking for people with trucks, trailers, and or strong backs to help with this move.  Please let me know if you are willing and able to help in this endeavor.

We will also be having a housewarming type party sometime in October or November (or when I get most of the boxed unpacked).  Watch for further information.

If you are interested in seeing pictures of the house let me know and I will send them out.

Isobail

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type application/octet-stream deleted ]