[Ravensfort] GATE LIST FOR DEFENDER

Joy Midkiff midkiffjoy at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 8 17:26:29 PDT 2002

Folks!!!!!  Time is running short!!!!  Time for all of you people
who have been telling me "When it gets down to the wire and you have open
sifts left I'll sit gate" to step up and write your name into a slot!!!!  We
must have one known Raven's Fort member at every shift, so volunteer!!!!!  I
don't want to have to turn away help because there is no Raven's Fort member
to sit with someone from somewhere else.  And it's strange *fixes populace
with "the look"* that I'd have to do so.  That's not so cool.  So, for the
honor of Raven's Fort, FILL THOSE SPACES!!!!!!!!!!  Thank You Alexander for
writing your name down at the Populace meeting two days ago.  NINE more
spaces to go.

Oh, those who have already volunteered.  Please email me with how
you would like your name to appear on the shift list.  I am using titles,
because if you have one than you earned it, and therefore should get to use
it!!!!  And thank you for volunteering to sit gate.

Remember.....email me privately at

midkiffjoy at hotmail.com

with "ATTENTION - GATE", in the subject box.  My filters will be less likely
to try to junk it that way!!!!

Thank you for your attention...

-Simon Orom
Joy Midkiff