[Ravensfort] Prizes for Ravensfort Defender

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Mon Sep 9 21:59:11 PDT 2002

My Dearest Excellencies, Nikolas and Kezia,

I seem to recall that I gifted the Barony with some pewter belt buckles at Yule, last known in the possession of the then/still (?) Senechal, to possibly be used as part of prize packages for events.  Whatever became of those?  IF they can be located, I seem to recall I spoke with Brian and Kief about getting them attached to leather for wearing and would like to ask them, again, if this would be possible.

In Most Pleasurable Service,

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!