[Ravensfort] Ansteorrean Public Service Announcement

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 09:38:42 PDT 2002

Thanks...

I wish I had seen this sooner...before I picked up the Copperhead!
(it's very dead now!)(thank you Bussa for the gloves and Kief for the machete)

Seriously...the Copperhead was in our camp (in the middle of the campground)
in a pile of brush and logs...other inhabitants that we have run across are
Scorpions and Black Widow Spiders.

If you leave anything in camp be sure to carefully check around and under
it for creepy crawly things...and it is always a good idea to spray before
putting down your tent or ground cloth.

Lorraine