[Ravensfort] A&S activites

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Mon Apr 7 12:15:52 PDT 2003

Greetings,

What has everyone been doing this month?  I know I have been busy with
a lot of family-oriented activities, so I have been a bit out of touch.

Guild meetings?  Who is meeting, what are you doing, and how many
people are involved?

What are you doing personally?

What would you be interested in doing/learning?

There was a recent lucet class by Mistress Fionna... how many of you
were able to go?  (I had to work, sadly...)

My house is clean (i.e. - I am ready to have visitors), we could do some
work on the warp-weighted loom as a group project.  I also have a good
library, for those who need to do research...

Regards,
-Jacinth-