[Ravensfort] workday at the stones

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Fri Apr 18 19:30:27 PDT 2003

Come and see your friends at Raven's Fort.
The gate is now open and people are on site. We have a couple of port-a-pots and will have pavilions up. The cooking pit will be light so bring your food to cook on site. Balda and some others have their armor and are ready for some fighting. I hope there will be a bardic circle Saturday night. Sunday midmorning Ran will be out and looking for someone ready for light fighting. This is a great chance to work on your camp site and relax with friends. Come out and bring food, drink and tools for the day. Hope to see you there.

HE Kezia