[Ravensfort] A personal announcement

Jeffrey Watson agjwatson at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 18:07:50 PDT 2003

I, Jeffrey Watson, known in these lands as Lord Edric de Aldebury, would
like to announce the engagement of Keri Boudreaux, know as Lady Constance of
Sweden to myself. The marriage will be October 11, 2003 in Trinity Texas. If
you would like to receive an invitation please email me with your SCA and
Mundane name and your mailing address so that Lady Constance may send you a
formal invitation.

The ceremony will be traditional and there will be much merriment had at the
reception afterwards.

In service to my Lady,
Lord Edric de Aldebury