[Ravensfort] Bonwick Investiture

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Wed Apr 30 16:49:30 PDT 2003

During the weekend of April 25-27 members of Ravensfort traveled to the lands of Bonwick to witness the investiture of their newest Baron and Baroness.  Making this journey were their Excellencies Niklas and Kezia, Lord Arturus, Melinia, Lord Lockland, and Lady Isobail.

While there the Barony presented a basket full of largess items donated by members of our Barony.  Among other things included in this basket were bath salts made by Lady Mary of Axe Foot and blackwork created by Lady Isobail.

Great fun was had by all watching the tourneys (Chivalric and Rapier), viewing the A&S displays and/or browsing  through the merchants.

Throughout the entire trip Lord Lockland kept us entertained and laughing even when the hours of driving was starting to catch up with us.

A special thanks to HE Niklas's parents who invited us to stay at their home.  Knowing that we were not staying in a hotel made arriving at 2 am after an 8 hour drive that much easier.

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Argent, a frog vert within a bordure compony of eight,
Or and purpure
--
[ Notebook.jpg of type application/octet-stream deleted ]