[Ravensfort] Hugh

Mary R rufus67 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 18:23:38 PDT 2003

I am going to say some things that have been on my mind and in my heart.  If
you do not care to read it..delete now..otherwise, fasten your seatbelts.

I would like to thank Clarissima for the original post of information as
there are many people who have been waiting on the outcome of this decision.

I would also like to say thank you to almost everyone who has posted on this
regardless of your opinion.  This was just support to one of our prominent
members but quickly became twisted by Doug.  Again.  Always.  There seems to
be in every family one person who has to try and cause mayhem.  Someone who
is so unhappy in their own life that they SEEK out ways to hurt others.
Someone who will lie, make as much trouble as possible and then take the
coward's way out.  So, yes, I hope that he sticks to his past behavior in
that I think he should just leave.

There have been many good posts on this matter, and though it has been tried
to be settled quietly and without public airing, I believe that Doug wants
ALL of his dirty laundry aired.

As I said in the past, I love this Kingdom, I love this Barony and I am so
sick and tired of this petty bs.  At that time, Doug posted me privately
with full copies of letters he had written to the BOD and Sheriff's Dept.,
if he really sent them, I do not know.  What I do know is that he states
that he was sending them to me so that I would no longer be speaking from a
position of ignorance.  I did not ask for that information and did not
appreciate the fact that I was called "ignorant".  So, guess what?  I am no
longer speaking from a position of ignorance.

I have viewed this matter from as many angles as possible and came to the
conclusion that this is just another attempt by Doug to cause problems and
make the Barony look bad.  Well, guess what?  We know the truth.

Now be a man, and just GO AWAY!.

Vivat those that have stood up for the Barony and against a terrorist for
they ARE the protectors of the Barony.

'Nuff said.

~Lady Mary of Axefoot