[Ravensfort] Montgomery College Demo

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Sun Apr 6 18:02:46 PDT 2003

Clarissima,
If the demo at Montgomery College is this Wednesday, April 9th from 12:00 to
4:00 as stated in your previous email, I can make it to do dance but not
until about 2 pm. Our North Houston Lunch Bunch meets that day for lunch--I
can come after that. Please email me back to confirm that you still need me
and that this is okay.

Thanks!
Signy