[Ravensfort] (no subject)

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 13:00:26 PDT 2003

Dammit Zorc!  And I was gonna be there!

Hee-hee. No, not really.

Terribly busy down here.  That level of busy where you
just stare at your desk because you have no way of
prioritizing because you dont even know what all
hellish things are on your desk, but you cant even
begin to work on figuring what you have to work on
because that might mean you are forgetting about
something else so you decide to read your email for
the first time in a week because at least then you'll
feel like you've gotten something done.  That kind of
busy.

--- David Epps <icc_dce at shsu.edu> wrote:
> Hi gang, I have to cancel the practice at the house
> tonight because I am
> sick, and the practice next week because I will be
> out.  Sorry.  Have a good
> day.  Zorcon
>
> David Epps
> Office of Information Technology