[Ravensfort] April 9 demo report - Newcomers Mtg

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 13:01:26 PDT 2003

Ciao,

The demo at Montgomery College was a great success!
HE Kezia, Sir Keif, Signy, Lady Anne and Treon (from
Gates Edge)attended.  Sir Keif and Treon let students
bang on them all afternoon.  We didn't get to dance,
but had a lot of interested students.  I would like to
thank William (mka Ken)for faciliating this demo, he
is a force to be reckoned with!  Thanks to him we have
a newcomers meeting  TUESDAY, April 15, 7 PM
Montgomery College RM E201. I would like for as many
people to attend as possible.  Let me know if you need
directions.

Grazie,
Clarissima

=====