[Ravensfort] work weekend/non event

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 16:21:19 PDT 2003

Are you guys okay?...  Colour me worried...cause ya'll didn't make it... Lorraine

Daniel Ellis <gypsywhysper at hotmail.com> wrote:[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
HI Everyone!!!!!!!!

For SOME weird reason Daniel's email isnt getting all of the RavenFort posts
and I have lost access to the email that I had been receiving the post to so
this MAY have already been covered, but I have a question.............We plan
to be there, Katie and Chris are going to be with us, and I was wondering if
anyone had planned an egg hunt (DONT roll your eyes!!!!!!!!!! your kids are
only tiny once!!!!!!!) anyway, if not, then I would (theyd have to be normal
pastel eggs as I dont have time to do the really cool, period kind). Katie's
finally old enough to know to pick them up and put them in the
basket......giggle. Will there be any other kids out there this weekend????
I fear for everyone's safty as Katie has decided she loves giving out LOTS of
hugs and kisses, and enjoys gently poking people inthe belly and saying
"boink" grin. We look forward to seeing everyone this weekend!!!!!!!!

Joy

(p.s. according to her ....he's NOT mommy's Chris.....he's KATIE'S Chris)