[Ravensfort] Fwd: Beer Weregild Owed~!

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 21:05:45 PDT 2003

This is from one of our visitors...Terrance (per his permission)...if you ask for weregild (recompense) you may e-mail Kief or I to forward your message
to him
 boars_heart"
wrote:Hailsa All (but especially Kief)

In the course of unpacking, I discovered that at some point in last night's husel, my ice chest became a community stow-all . . . I seem to have made off with the remains of three different
sixpacks, presumably placed there by people who didn't realize
the chest and its owner would be departing before anyone was
up the following morning. :-/

I mind is the thought that some of my marvelous
host/esses arose this morning in search of a little 'hair of the
dog' and it WASN'T THERE! So, since Huntville's a bit out of the
way for me to physically return them, I'm publically offering
weregild to the bereaved parties---and Kief, since few of your
SCAdian kin are on this list, I'd appreciate you making this
known to them as well.

Wounded parties, identify your missing beverages to claim such
weregild as you deem appropriate.

Frith, T.
--- End forwarded message ---