[Ravensfort] BOD decision

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 06:47:03 PDT 2003

Sounds more like "sour grapes" to me ...

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire <tuathamactire at hotmail.com> wrote:Speaking as an outsider who knows nothing of the incident involved here, I
do want to point out that, from my perspective, airing this sort of thing in
a public E-list in this manner looks bad, more of a "mud-slinging" of sorts.
It certainly doesn't do anything to engender a favorable opinion from people
like me who aren't involved or knowledgeable of these matters, and could
cast the Barony in a bad light in some people's eyes. This is something that
would be better discussed in face-to-face settings, IMHO.
Just my $.02

Breandán
____
"You only won because you had more Irish on your side than we did!" -
Unknown Confederate soldier to a Union soldier after the surrender at
Appomattox, 1865

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo ap Navarre
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia