[Ravensfort] List Moderation....

DRHoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Wed Apr 30 14:47:46 PDT 2003

> I will finally say what so many have been wanting to say:
>
>     Personally I feel that you, Brian Doug LeJune are nothing but the main
> cause for the list wars and so called online fighting. I bet if you were
> leave, things would get better. I do not care what you think, if you fill
> "in fear for your life" or what your opinion is. You has only proved
through
> your own actions and words that you are a coward, a liar and a trouble
> maker. So on that note, Doug, leave and do not come back.
>     If anyone else has feelings like this please speak up now is the time.
> You have already been given an open invite, use it.

Look, I'm tired of this crap too, however, this sort of email is
inappropriate.  I WILL COMMENCE MONITORING THE LIST AND IMPOSING THE WILL OF
ONE PERSON (ME, the friggin list MODERATOR) ON THE ENTIRE BARONY IF IT DOES
NOT STOP NOW!

This list is for official Baronial and Kingdom use only and is provided as a
service by the Kingdom of Ansteorra to its members.  It is not a chat room,
nor a platform for your frustrations, political aspirations or contrivances.

so...

grill 1 extra long hot dog until plump, juicy, or otherwise done to your
satisfaction...
toast 1 piece of whole wheat berry bread...
add 1 piece of swiss cheese and place the hot dog on the bread...
roll and pin with a toothpick....
continue to heat until bread is toasted to your satisfaction....
serve with a quality imported mustard...
break off the overhanging weiner ends and share with your dog, you'd be
suprised how much tension it will relieve.

David St. David, Court Barony, AOA, Sable Crane, ORH, Talon & above all MIA
'till ya'll quit bitchin.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/