[Ravensfort] Re: Ravensfort digest, Vol 1 #695 - 11 msgs

iris20 at earthlink.net iris20 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 30 16:07:24 PDT 2003

Hey folks,

Are we running the risk of the "Nasty Net " yet again??  Sure does look
like it.  Here's an idea:  If you are pleased with the decision that has
been made, all well and good.  Please say so.  But remember, if you
don't like the decision, it doesn't mean to not voice your opinion, but
it does mean to have a care what you print on our very PUBLIC net.
Please remember, it's not just "us folks" here in Ravensfort that read
it, it can be, and sometimes is, accessed by many others (even out of
Kingdomers).  Do we really want this to be the way that we as a Barony
are viewed?  I for one say NO! We're not perfect, but some of us are
trying to work things out.  This continuing nastiness, for lack of a
better term, makes it More than difficult to keep trying and nearly
impossible for us to go forward.

Some of us are genuinely trying and willing to go on and do what we can,
others, unfortunately, do not seem to ever reach that point.  It only
serves to keep the hurt going.  Personally, I believe that we have ALL
had enough hurt.

Just my two shekels' worth,
Jalali