[Ravensfort] Montgomery Middle School Demo--Friday May 23, 2003

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Wed Apr 30 17:01:19 PDT 2003

You are Invited to Attend

Montgomery Middle School invites you to come and show your skills at our
annual Renaissance Festival.  All demos and activities except for equestrian demos will take place
inside (air conditioning - sorry we can't let horses into the gym or band hall, but do have some shade trees available for them).

This is a 5th/6th grade campus that really enjoys seeing one and all each
year.  This year's 5th graders have heard stories and seen pictures from the
various events I have attended this year and would really enjoy seeing
everyone in person.  The 6th graders are already asking me about specific
people who were here last year and if they will be back again this year.

If you are unable to attend but are willing to let us use your banners to
help decorate the gym, I can arrange for pick up and delivery.

If you are planning on attending Steppes Warlord (I'm going to try to
attend) please consider coming and helping us out before continuing your
journey north - remember-- Montgomery is NORTH of the Houston/Woodlands
Friday traffic.

When:
Friday, May 23, 2003
8 am until about 3 pm
Lunch will be provided

Where:
Montgomery Middle School
Montgomery, TX
(about 15 miles west of Conroe, just south of 105W)
Detailed map and directions to follow

Needs:
Fighters-Chivalric and Rapier (inside an air-conditioned gym)
Marshals
Bardic Performers
Dancers
Combat Archery
Equestrian Demonstrations
A&S displays/demonstrations
Music (drumming during the fighting demo is always great)
Banners and Banner Poles (portable holes that "stand" on the ground would
also be wonderful)
Anything else people can think of..

Currently Confirmed to Attend:
Lord Balda
Lord Angus McPherson and his lady Maria
Lord Bowen and his Lady Serin
HL Signy
Lady Robine d'Anne Briere

If interested or need more information:
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
(Terri Busa)
isobail at ev1.net
tbusa at misd.org (school)

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Argent, a frog vert within a bordure compony of eight,
Or and purpure
--
[ Notebook.jpg of type application/octet-stream deleted ]