[Ravensfort] Knitting 101?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 18:48:59 PDT 2003

1. me2. a little experience with straight stuff3. no current needles...4. Socks, sweet bags etc.... Lorraine

jacinth <jacinth at mail.ev1.net> wrote:Greetings,

At the request of others, I am putting together a "Knitting 101" class.
My questions to those interested in attending --

1. Who is interested?2. Do you have any experience knitting (you need brush-up, or relearn),or are you completely new?
3. Do you have needles? [I am planning on making some large ones for the class.]
4. What would you eventually like to do with this skill?

-Jacinth-