[Ravensfort] A&S activites

House Lizardkeep lizardkeep at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 8 18:46:23 PDT 2003

Oooooo, big huge loom to play with and I wouldn't have to worry about breathing all the fibers 24/7?
I'm game.  I'm ready to start.  What kind of design so you want (width, thread size, colors etc)?
Gwynn, whose fingers are itching......
 jacinth <jacinth at mail.ev1.net> wrote:Greetings,

What has everyone been doing this month? I know I have been busy with
a lot of family-oriented activities, so I have been a bit out of touch.

Guild meetings? Who is meeting, what are you doing, and how many
people are involved?

What are you doing personally?

What would you be interested in doing/learning?

There was a recent lucet class by Mistress Fionna... how many of you
were able to go? (I had to work, sadly...)

My house is clean (i.e. - I am ready to have visitors), we could do some
work on the warp-weighted loom as a group project. I also have a good
library, for those who need to do research...

Regards,
-Jacinth-