[Ravensfort] work

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire tuathamactire at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:09:52 PDT 2003

My wife and I will be moving to Ravensfort at the end of June, and will be
able to volunteer some strong-back weak-mind days if needed ;-)
We both have experience in home construction and commercial construction, so
if you have any buildings still in need of fixing or finishing by that
point, we'd be happy to help.

Breandán
____
"You only won because you had more Irish on your side than we did!" -
Unknown Confederate soldier to a Union soldier after the surrender at
Appomattox, 1865