[Ravensfort] Sorry

House Lizardkeep lizardkeep at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 20 01:21:34 PDT 2003

I am very sorry.  I did not intend to sully Elaine's memory with my emotional outburst at the Stone this eve.  Whatever problems may arise between a couple of old friends should not be inflicted onto the group.  I let my emotions get the better of me.  I let my heart over rule my brains.If I brought discord to this group please know that this was NEVER my intention. I love Raven's Fort way too much to see any harm come to this group.  And I bet Elaine would never have wanted this way.So please accept my apologiesGwynn the Lizard Keeper MKA Charlotte Epps