[Ravensfort] AN ANNOUNCEMENT

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 13:51:58 PDT 2003

Meaux,  Kief, Jane and I will try our damnest to make it... Much love Lorraine

Jeremy Meaux <j_meaux at yahoo.com> wrote:Greeting Raven's Fort

I would just like to announce that I will be
graduating from Texas A&M University on May 9th at
2:00pm (friday). Anyone wishing to attend please email
me privately or call so we (my lady Mary and I and my
family) can put you on the reservation list and
arrange some type of travel arrangements to College
Station for the ceremony.

thanks for all the support and patience,

i am
jean-michel de Meaux
(jeremy Meaux)

=====