[Ravensfort] Steppes Warlord...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 16:07:36 PDT 2003

I believe there will be a number of us staying Sunday Night also... Last  year we had Mongolian Stir Fry...It worked out fairly well... L

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd <isobail at ev1.net> wrote:As of this moment I am planning on attending, but will be staying in a
hotel. When I talked to Maria and Angus last night they are also planning
on attending and will be camping.

I'm all for a group dinner on Saturday night--does anyone have any
suggestions????

Isobail