[Ravensfort] Marvis..or whatever he is called

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 14:41:06 PDT 2003

Agreed ... if we can't have our cookies, we're going to whine and cry to EVERYONE about it!  Enough!  Get out!!!

argentbear <argentbear at pbgilbert.net> wrote:I will finally say what so many have been wanting to say:

Personally I feel that you, Brian Doug LeJune are nothing but the main
cause for the list wars and so called online fighting. I bet if you were to
leave, things would get better. I do not care what you think, if you fill
"in fear for your life" or what your opinion is. You has only proved through
your own actions and words that you are a coward, a liar and a trouble
maker. So on that note, Doug, leave and do not come back.
If anyone else has feelings like this please speak up now is the time.
You have already been given an open invite, use it.