[Ravensfort] Steppes Warlord...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 18:53:51 PDT 2003

So sounds like chili for Saturday...we can get people to contribute fixings and dogs to pour the chili over...maybe even a salad or fritos.... and then Sunday we can do burgers and dogs.... How does that sound ? Lorraine

Cam Battaglia <momma_cammie at yahoo.com> wrote:--
Chris (Thorkin), Hawk Blackthorn, Thomas the Unrepentant and I will be going as well. We can add about 2 gallons of Tommy's "Gulf War" chili if you want to go that route (it's already made and in the freezer). Otherwise, let me know what to bring and it will be done. Momma Cammie

txladyjuliana wrote:Greetings,
I can make a big pot of chili. I know that it's not really hot weather food, however it taste good any way.

Juliana