[Ravensfort] A list of weird ideas

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Wed Apr 30 19:56:54 PDT 2003

Breandán, you might try to get in contact with Lodovico (up in
Steppes; has been known to change his persona name every so
often...) for info related to the "industrial workshop" issues from
your item #4.  Get him to talking about tools for making tools...

HL Suzanna the Herbalist is another good contact from up that
direction, particularly with regard to the connections between the
various forms of metalwork in the historic context; HL Cairenne
(sp.?) also has significant knowledge about the history of semi-mass
production as it related to the guilds & control of production.

There is an historical gaming mailing list out there, but it is not
very active last I paid attention to it.

Adieu, Amra
currently resident in Westgate, Stargate, Ansteorra

--
Mike C. Baker
SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR mikecbaker at sbcglobal.net