[Ravensfort] A Pennsic Story (FYI)

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Aug 12 07:36:20 PDT 2003

Just a further FYI, this missive has been being cussed and discussed on the Bjornsborg list for  several days. Don Pieter posted a missive from Iolo from (I believe) the Ansteorran Rapier list wherein Master Iolo basically confirms the major parts of this story. However if I remember correctly, he ended his letter with something like ....(not necessarily an accurate quote)"...you may discuss this as you like, and all involved will at some point be suspected of lying. However, this is all I will say about it."  I'm not sure that is all correct but the jist was that he (Iolo) was not going to discuss the incident with anyone. I'm sorry I deleted Don Pieter's post. But if someone is on both Raven'sfort and the Rapier list, they might be able to get the post.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen