[Ravensfort] what have you been doing lately?

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Wed Aug 13 19:49:25 PDT 2003

People have been busy sewing.
Zanthe has been making a pavilion cover with a little help from Shane,
Lorraine and I. She has also made 8 large and 8 smaller banners for Defender
of the Fort. Lorraine is sewing and painting more banners. Lochlann is
working on a table cloth and a banner. Iosbail and I will be doing more work
on pavilion covers. There will be lots of color and flare for the event this
year.
Orom is making chest boxes for the champions. Fionna is also making prizes.
Many people are working on projects for the event. What are you doing to
make Defender of the Fort an event that we can all be glad to say we hosted
a great event.

in service to the Barony
HE Kezia