[Ravensfort] Fw: work days

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Thu Aug 21 20:05:48 PDT 2003

Greetings,
We had a good work week end this last time. Balda came out early both days and worked the whole day.  Saturday Magnus, Kezia, Thron, Camie, Lorraine, and Keif came and worked. Sunday Plachoya, Malcolm, Kezia, Magnus, Arturus, Keif, and Lorraine, were on site to help work.

The group picked up a large trailer full of brush and dead branches, cut on a big tree that has fallen, moved and demolished the remaining privets, ( we no longer have any old wooden out houses on site) cliped branches along the entry road, dug up the small trees in the gigantic equestrian field, put the roof on the swing set, cleaned out the cookers and killed lots of red wasp.

I want to say thank you to these people that come and work on work days. I think we have the best event site in the kingdom and I have personally been to most of the other sites. The site is a working cattle ranch with no improvements to living. We have to haul water, cut grass, kill bugs, clean up brush, and clear trees because we do have events at a primitive site. It is much easier and half the work to have an event at a park that has running water, showers, electricity they mow, they kill bugs, they clear brush. The people that come to work days make it possible for us to have events at the Stones.

When you see these people tell them thank you, because they work and sweat to make it possible for you to have your event at a working cattle ranch.

HE Kezia