[Ravensfort] Updates

Mary R rufus67 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:34:26 PDT 2003

Greetings!

I have had an interesting few weeks and need to post some changes and just
let everyone know what is going on.

1.)  Bardic Night - my schedule has changed (I'm now on 2nd shift,
1:30-10:00pm) and will not be able to host Bardic at my home.  I do
encourage others to try and pick a night and location to hold this as I
believe it can be very enjoyable.

2.)  Children's Activities - I have been approved the time off for Defender
and WILL be holding Children's Activities on Sat. the 20th from mid-morning
to early afternoon.  I have made some changes to this and there will now be
a check-in/check-out procedure for the children attending these activities.

3.)  Feast Help - Julianna, please contact me privately.

4.)  Puppies!! - We have 12 puppies that are approaching 3 weeks (this Wed.)
and if you are interested please contact me.  :o)

5.)  Moving - Oh, did I mention that I/we are joing the mass move effort and
will be moving this Thursday?  If you are bored and want to
watch/help...well, ya know it didn't hurt to try.

Anyway, back to work I go.  I really look forward to seeing everyone
soon..do we have a countdown yet?

~Mary of Axefoot