[Ravensfort] Award recommendations for Defender

Paul Gilbert niklas at pbgilbert.net
Wed Aug 6 16:45:43 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Defender XXI is drawing near.

With it comes the duty of all to think about and submit those that have
shown themselves to be worthy or with cause to receive some type of
recognition in the form of an award or a reward.

This would include Kingdom level awards such as AoA's, Thistles, Cranes,
etc. As well as local awards like the Raven's Craftsman or rewards such as
special recognition for deeds and duties above and beyond the call of duty
in an area.

The Crown requires all awards to be into them at least least 3 weeks in
advance. They would prefer them channeled via the local B&B.

  Kingdom recommendations, need to be to us by Aug 30, 2003. This allows us
to assemble the submission and get it to them in plenty of time.

Please send the local recommendations to Kezia and I as soon as possible.

If you have questions about whether or what award a person might be
recommended for, please ask us.

We have many new people that have been working very hard. Lets show how
much they are appreciated and what they have done.

We can not do this alone. The Crown makes the decision whether to award
something or not. The more info they have, the more chance they will
present the award.

Any help or questions, let us know.

In Service,

HE Niklas

Paul Gilbert,   KE5ZW                   H.E. Niklas Vasilevich,
Huntsville, Texas                       Baron of The Barony Raven's Fort
niklas at pbgilbert.net                    CSM, Crane, ORH, KGA , AoA
936-291-9532 home                               Kingdom of Ansteorra
936-581-5632 cellular                           Society for Creative
Anachronism
                               AIM Name: KE5ZW