[Ravensfort] what have you been doing lately?

Mary R rufus67 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 17:45:25 PDT 2003

Sure, since you asked.  :o)

I am currently working on:

one small green pouch (finishing touches)..which matches the
one green tunic with white trim (for Lucas, age 8?)
one very small green pouch (just because I can)
one gold pouch (because it is pretty and will hold my knife)
wooden sets of forks and spoons (my Dremel isn't working properly)
and I heard it from good authority that the Barony's supply on bath salts
are low, so I will be making more on my next days off...

Umm..I think that covers it right now. <grin>

~Lady Mary of Axefoot