[Ravensfort] GATEHELP!

argentbear argentbear at pbgilbert.net
Mon Aug 11 02:23:08 PDT 2003

Greetings,

    I apologize for the belated reply, but the last few days have been
nothing short of chaotic. To answer your question, yes we are still in need
of someone to act as the Headgate for Defender. If you are still interested
in the position please contact me. If you chose to pick up the mantle, I
will pass the news on to our seneschal and autocrat. I and the Barony will
be grateful for your service.

Lord Arturus Gellenus Tiberious