[Ravensfort] entrouge class

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 09:16:41 PDT 2003

Darn ... I'm going to be at Gothic Wars and will miss this!

Momma Cammie

Barbara Gilbert <kezia at pbgilbert.net> wrote:
Greetings,

The class that was scheduled for the last Thursday of the month, has been changed to Saturday, Aug 30th. It will be on Entourage.

It will start at 3:00pm at Kezia's house (1911 Pleasant St, Huntsville).

If any one needs directions please call 936-291-9532.

I will start out talking about what the Crown needs are and bring it around to the Baronial level.

All are welcome, so please come. This is not just a class for lady's in waiting. It is about helping out and what to look for to help the Crown and landeds perform their jobs better.

HE Kezia
Baroness

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia
The world of poetry, mythology, and religion represents the world as a man would like to have it ...  while science represents the world as he gradually comes to discover it.