[Ravensfort] Gulf War 13 - Roll Call

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 09:50:02 PST 2003

Salve good citizens of Raven's Fort:

I, Lord Cathal SilAlmhain, am now pre-registered for
Gulf War 13 and intend to be camping with Rf/
Kiersted.

I put Ravensfort on my application so I hope there is
no confusion in that regard.

I look forward to seeing you all at north sea raids,
if not before at coronation.

seriously jonesing for a fight . . . and a song . . .
and some decent lute music . . . and . . .
Ld Cathal