[Ravensfort] Breandan - Pre-Reg URL - Gulf War 13

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 10:28:18 PST 2003

TDCJ is egocentric...they only give credit for THEIR academy....so dependant upon when
you test/interview and when they send you to academy (6 weeks)...you may be able to gain enough hours to go.

Lorraine

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire <tuathamactire at hotmail.com> wrote:
May need Lorraine to help on this, but depending on academy schedules for
TDCJ (or if they will consider my CO academy in WA combined with the police
academy as reciprocity, which I doubt highly), and vacation time, etc., I am
hoping to be able to go with Erin, and hoping to have a fighter's card and
gear by then.

Breandán
_________

Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam