[Ravensfort] A&S activities?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 17:05:28 PST 2003

Brendan

Ya might want to talk to Ld Michael de Meaux...he's put together a forge and has been
forging blades...and eating utensils....he did a really great demo for the Scottish festival...

Lorraine

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire <tuathamactire at hotmail.com> wrote:
>Does anyone want to admit to working on any projects?

Well, this one will be a year, maybe more in the making as I am having to
learn radically different techniques from modern blacksmithing, but I am
working on the design and construction of a La Tené era Celtic chieftain's
sword, with a case-hardened iron blade (hardened using the old methods,
which we're researching currently), bronze handle, and some enameling. Other
than that, everything else I do is for sale, and not A&S.

Breandán
_________

Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam