[Ravensfort] scribes

david brown reddecay at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 07:09:09 PST 2003

  Greetings..

    seeing how north sea raids are but a shot time
away...we are going to start having Scribes night
every Thursday from 7 - 10 starting this thursday,
january
the 1st.
    looking at the calendar, i guess that we will not
have one on the 8th since that is populace...unless we
have it the wednesday before (jan. 7th)...send me
ideas...
    if you have questions or comments, please feel
free to call us here at the crystal castle...
  until such time.

                                 ld. devin

we need scrolls, scrolls, scrolls painted!!!!