[Ravensfort] Populas / Yule

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Mon Dec 1 23:05:41 PST 2003

Just a reminder,
This Thursday December 4th is the populace meeting combined with the Christmas Yule. We will meet at 7:00 at the Fire Station #2 in Huntsville. We are having pot luck dinner and the gift exchange game. Start thinking about what you want to bring to eat and feed a few of your friends. For the gift exchange bring a nice gift, a simple practical gift, of something just for fun. We will be doing the Mongolian trade /stealing game again this year. Every one come and have a good time. We look forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions please just ask .
HE Kezia