[Ravensfort] character playing

Kezia (Barbara Gilbert) kezia at pbgilbert.net
Tue Feb 11 21:30:23 PST 2003

Greetings,
For those who enjoy or think you might enjoy live action roll playing or character playing there will be a class at The Day at the Pas d'Arms. Dominic from Bjornsborg has agreed to talk to whom ever is interested in play acting. He and several of his friends take parts to play out during an event. These are not people that have studied acting. They have found away to develop a character or two or three and from time to time show up as...........just to have fun. Have you ever though about playing a Scottish Rough, a late period Flop, a bar maid, or a high Society lady ? Here is your chance is get some really good ideas to help you on that path. Please let me know if you are interested so we can find a time to do this.

in service to the Barony
Kezia