[Ravensfort] Sunday Fighter Practice--Pot Luck Theme

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Wed Feb 12 17:55:23 PST 2003

Just a reminder that Ravensfort's fighter practice will be Sunday at Lord Balda's and my house.  Practice starts at 3 pm -- or as soon as everyone is back from HE Brian du Val's (from loading the Gallery stand).

Dinner's theme this week is lasagna (from Sam's)--please bring something to add to this (and whatever you would like to drink).

Also there will be NO practice on Sunday, February 23--as we will all still be in Livingston for our event.

If you have any questions--please call or email ( isobail at ev1.net )

In Service I Remain--

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

--
[ Notebook.jpg of type application/octet-stream deleted ]