[Ravensfort] Scribe's & Illumination/Tapestry Painting Guild Mtg cancelled

RJ Allen chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 15:04:06 PST 2003

Greetings,

I am apologetic to write there will not be a meeting of the Scribe & Illuminator's Guild/ Tapestry painting this evening, due to the guild principal still being a little under the weather (for the past few days). The invitations are done for the "A Day at the Pas D'Armes" event. Charter painting is always needed.

FYI - February 17th will be a holiday for me from mundane work & I aspire to be working in any one of these formats: scribe's, tapestry painting or stained glass. Anyone interested in stopping in for a look-see, please contact me.

Regards, Chrystal Ariana MacRuari, S&I Guild Principal for the Barony of Raven's Fort

~work smarter~play harder~live simplier~