[Ravensfort] event report

Wesley argentbear at pbgilbert.net
Tue Feb 25 14:35:33 PST 2003

Greetings,

    Well another event come and gone. Overall the Pas d' Armes went fairly
well. It was a small event but had a good lighthearted feel and a good mood.
Vivat to Brian for a job well done!
    The weather was poor Friday but improved by Saturday and was nice
Sunday, if a bit windy. Bardic was one of the best displays I think I have
ever seen and the Pas was well done and I think Hawk made quite an
impression upon the Ladies of the Gallery. Olsted, Lexis, and Brian and
Eldric looked very nice and the Pas had a very historic feel to it. I can
only imagine the words that the ladies said in the gallery about their
fighters :)
    Feast was small but well done and well prepared, thanks to Jacinth and
her crew. Thanks to Malcolm for the help with the gate and thank you to
Everyone who sat a shift.
    The gallery looked impressive and I hope it will look just as impressive
as Ice's back porch (after GulfWar). Ice has already thanked everyone that
helped with its construction but I will thank them again.
    The KAS throws were a good attraction and the archery competition went
well also, I am sure Plachoya enjoyed the challenge of shooting into the
wind.
    We had several rapier lightfighters show up and the rapier melee was a
popular event.
    A big thanks goes out to all of those that showed up to the event to
help set, and break down the event, to all that came out and stayed
throughout the weekend. And to all those that did not show up or help.....

Arturus Gellenus Tiberious