[Ravensfort] Autocrats Rant >:o(

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 20:23:14 PST 2003

Olivia,
Was supprized to not see you this weekend at Candlemas...it was held in Georgetown...are you okay?
 "Olivia G. Rodrigues" <ladyoliviar at lycos.com> wrote:You Go Gir...uh, Dude!
I only wish I still lived close by to be more involved. And...even though I will be less than one week in my new home, I plan to be there to at least serve my home barony at gate, as scheduled.

Sign me, properly chastised for my one, itty, bitty, query of curiousity,

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!